Instructions for online application form
Read the Guidelines for the CUP Education Development Grant carefully to ensure your project fits within the guidelines for this grant round.
If you have not previously, register on CSU's Talisma website.
Enter your email address and a password of your choice, click on Register Now.
You will be sent an email with a temporary password, which you will need to use to log in for the first time. You will be prompted to change your password on your first visit.
If you have previously registered on CSU's Talisma website, create a new application.
The Community-University Partnerships (CUP) grant application portal shares CSU's Scholarships portal. Please note it is not necessary to complete the fields under the My Details tab found at the top left hand side of the page, as these are Scholarship specific fields. All information required for the grant application is captured in the application process under My Scholarships.
- Under the My Scholarships tab, read the Instructions provided.
- Click on Application details, and complete the fields. Click "save" as you progress.
- Click on Application Details, and complete the fields. Click "save" as you progress.
- Click on Check List, and complete all fields.
- Click on Submit. Please note, after completing the final checklist point, do not click on "save" but click directly on "submit". The application will say it is 96% completed at the top of the form but this is correct (the final 4% is the final checklist point).
- You will receive an automatically generated email advising you that your application has been successfully submitted.
If you have started and saved an application, go to the application portal and log in to complete and submit the application (do not use the link provided in Steps 2 and 3 unless you wish to create another new application).
You can review your grant application and its status on the My Scholarships tab (you will have to log out and log in again on the application portal to see the status updated to Submitted).
Please note that only applications that have a status of "submitted" will be assessed.