We are working out how to reintroduce events on campus that meet NSW Government Guidelines and balance the health and safety our staff, students and communities with our desire to find our new normal.
If you have been approached, or are considering holding an event or activity on Campus please please follow the steps below and a member of the Events Team will review your application and let you know if it can proceed and help you plan a safe and successful event.
If you have been approached, or are considering an event or activity on campus that involves members of the general public, please follow the steps below.
Discuss your event
As a guide, we give preference to activities that support:
- Emergency services
- NSW Health
- Essential research
- Student learning and teaching
Steps to apply
- Check the Current Campus Status (indicate what level events can be held)
- Contact the Events Team to discuss your event first (optional)
- Complete a COVID19 Safe plan to attach to your request
- COVID19 safe plan for low risk activities (CSU Template for activities and low risk gatherings)
- COVID19 Safety Plan for Corporate events or the COVID19 Safe Plan - General (NSW Government template)
- your organisations compliant COVID19 Safe Plan
- Download and Complete a Event risk assessment
- If your event is student-led, complete the event submission with the Division of Student Services Manager, Events.
- all other events, complete our Event enquiry form below