Fees and charges
- Snugglepot and Cuddlepie Rooms (0-3 years): $104.00
- Possum and Blue Gum Rooms (3-5 years): $100.00
Families are asked to pay their fees fortnightly in advance. Families can arrange to pay by direct debit and eftpos facilities are available.
Terms and conditions
- The minimum daily charge for care/education is based on a minimum 10 hour day.
- Fees will be charged for public holidays that fall during the year (except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's
- Day which fall when the Centre is not operating).
- Full fees will be payable when a child is absent from the Centre because of illness, holidays or occasional absences.
- We do appreciate a phone call letting us know if your child will be absent on their booked day.
- Families who wish to use or hold a place at the Centre must pay full fees from the day the Centre opens in January to the day it closes in December.
- A $10 deposit will be required for each child on the waiting list for a place in the Centre. The deposit is non-refundable.
- At least two week's notice must be given if a child is to be withdrawn permanently; otherwise fees will be charged.
- Families are eligible to apply for Child Care Benefit through the Family Assistance Office.
In addition to daily/weekly fees, the following charges apply:
- Enrolment Fee - $15.00 per year
- Portfolio fee - $20.00 per year
The Child Care Subsidy (CCS) replaced the previous Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebate in July 2018. The Child Care Subsidy will be paid directly to services.
Families who wish to claim the CCS will need to apply via Centrelink by logging in to their myGov account and completing their application at least 28 days before their care is due to start.
Three things determine a family's level of Child Care Subsidy:
- Combined family income;
- Activity level of parents; and
- Type of child care service.
Some basic requirements must be satisfied for an individual to be eligible to receive Child Care Subsidy for a child. These include:
- the age of the child (must be 13 or under and not attending secondary school);
- the child meeting immunisation requirements; and
- the individual, or their partner, meeting the residency requirements.
Allowable Absences: CCS is paid for up to 42 allowable absence days for each child in care per financial year. Allowable absences can be taken for any reason, however if your child attends more than one centre an accumulative total must be kept.
Approved Absences: CCS may be payable for absences taken after 42 absences for the following reasons: illness with a medical certificate, non-immunisation, RDO’s, rotating shifts, pupil free days, public holidays, periods of local emergency, court order shared custody, or attendance at a specialised preschool. Documentation supporting these absences will need to be supplied.
The Centre is required to keep accurate records and documentation of absence days. Parents are required to verify absence days by signing or initialling the record against each absent day claimed.