Cost includes the provision of morning and afternoon tea, lunches and dinners (including the Welcome Reception). Please let us know any dietary concerns when you fill in registration form.
- $300 Individual
- $250 Concession
Registration Closes 5pm Monday 21 February 2021
All delegates will need to be aware of the ACC-C’s building operations policy which is subject to current COVID-19 ACT Government and CSU restrictions and protocols.
- Full Refund of conference registration until 31 January 2022 less cancellation fee (AUD$50)
- Cancellation until 18 February 2022 - 75% refund of registration fee
- No Refunds from 19 February 2022 unless for a COVID travel restriction (see more info below)
- Transfer of registration allowed until 21 February 2022
- Cancellation and transfer of registration will need to be in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 Travel Restrictions
In the event of a COVID outbreak and a travel restriction either in the ACT or your home state, the ACC-C will offer a full refund. We will also consider offering an online conference option at a reduced rate if it is viable for the conference to continue.
Filling out the form
You'll notice you can register up to three people for each item. This allows an organisation to register on behalf of a number of staff (tick the box 'register as an organisation' underneath the form so the organisation name is on the Tax Receipt). However, if you're registering multiple people for the event, then you'll need to have details of each person who will be attending the conference, including their dietary requirements.