Fees and charges
Fees can be paid to the Centre by:
- 0-2 year olds - $110 per day
- 2-6 year olds - $105 per day
Terms and conditions
- The minimum daily charge for care/education is based on a minimum 10 hour day.
- Fees will be charged for public holidays that fall during the year (except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day which fall when the Centre is not operating).
- Full fees will be payable when a child is absent from the Centre because of illness, holidays or occasional absences.We do appreciate a phone call letting us know if your child will be absent on their booked day.
- Families who wish to use or hold a place at the Centre must pay full fees from the day the Centre opens in January to the day it closes in December.
- At least two week's notice must be given if a child is to be withdrawn permanently; otherwise fees will be charged.
- Families are eligible to apply for Child Care Benefit through the Family Assistance Office.
Child Care Subsidy (CCS) is a payment made to families to assist with the costs of childcare.
CCS is calculated on the family’s taxable income. Families who wish to claim CCS should apply to the Family Assistance
Office prior to or within 28 days of their child starting care.