Start a confidential conversation
Charles Sturt has trained counsellors who can support you or people you know who are affected by sexual assault or harassment.
They can also talk to you about how to support a friend who has disclosed to you.
To access support from Charles Sturt:
- Book an appointment with one of our specialist counsellors.
- Contact our counselling service to have a confidential conversation about your reporting options.
- Fill in our online reporting form and include your details for a call back from a counsellor.
- Contact our Mental Health and Wellbeing Support Line (8.30am-5pm weekdays) - Call 1300 572 516 or text 0480 087 002.
- Contact our After Hours Crisis Support Line (5pm-9am weeknights and 24/7 on weekends and public holidays) - Call 1300 572 516 or text 0480 087 002.
You can also access support from:
Support outside Charles Sturt University chevron_right
- Contact 1800 RESPECT for 24-hour support
- Contact the NSW Rape Crisis Centre for counselling
- Call Lifeline for 24-hour crisis support
Domestic Violence Supports
- Contact the National Domestic Violence Hotline
- Contact Relationships Australia
- Aboriginal Family Domestic Violence Hotline 1800 019 123
More information and support services