For those who want to know more about what Wangaratta Regional Study Centre does for our regional communities, we offer a variety of activities and events that change from year to year.
- We have created a suite of articulation pathways meaning you can up-skill using your current Goulburn Ovens TAFE qualification to gain credit in a Charles Sturt degree. You can see what pathways we currently have available.
- Public events – we regularly host free public events as part of the Charles Sturt Explorations series bringing speakers from across the nation to your doorstep. Usually held face-to-face, in recent times these have been online; Find out more about our public events.
- Short Courses – as a commitment to industry and professional development we regularly offer short courses in response to industry demand. In recent times we have offered
If you have a topic or short course that you see a need for in the region, please contact us.
- Regional and State Forums – we regularly hold forums and mini-conferences, again offered in response to regional demand. In recent times we have offered
- Supporting your conferences, seminars and training needs – we often partner with regional organisations offering a venue that is modern, accessible and comfortable, with state of the art facilities. You can learn about the range of facilities we have available with our Facilities Use guide.
Resources for our community
If you are looking for a conference space, or to host an event or would like to make use of our teaching lab, the following resources will show you what we offer and what we can do to support you.