Report sexual misconduct

If this has happened to you, or if you have witnessed this behaviour, please seek support.

Anyone who experiences sexual assault has the option to report an incident directly to the police or to report harassment to the Australian Human Rights Commission. We can provide you with information and support to do this if you want our help.

Report an incident

  • Call the police on 131 444.
  • Find out the ways you can report to the police, including online and anonymous options (NSW). For other states, check the website of the state police force for more details about how to report a sexual assault.
  • To make a report to Charles Sturt about the actions of a student or staff member use our online reporting system 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can also call 1800 664 235.
    Please note if you call that this is an external service and you will not be speaking directly to a Charles Sturt staff member.
  • Book an appointment with one of our specialist counsellors, who can advise you of your reporting options and the support available for you throughout the process.


  • You can make an anonymous report using our online form.
  • You don’t have to make a report to get support.

It is always up to you whether or not to make a report, and we will support you regardless of your decision.