Report sexual misconduct
If this has happened to you, or if you have witnessed this behaviour, please seek support.
Anyone who experiences sexual assault has the option to report an incident directly to the police or to report harassment to the Australian Human Rights Commission. We can provide you with information and support to do this if you want our help.
Report an incident
- Call the police on 131 444.
- Find out the ways you can report to the police, including online and anonymous options (NSW). For other states, check the website of the state police force for more details about how to report a sexual assault.
- Report the incident using our online form. If you provide your details, someone from the Office for Student Safety and Wellbeing will be in touch with you to discuss the next steps.
- Book an appointment with one of our specialist counsellors, who can advise you of your reporting options and the support available for you throughout the process.
- You can make an anonymous report using our online form.
- You don’t have to make a report to get support.
It is always up to you whether or not to make a report, and we will support you regardless of your decision.