From Rural School to Rural Nurse
In 2008 Charles Sturt University collaborated with local schools and the Western Institute of TAFE in a $2.1 million bid to establish a Nursing and Healthcare Training Facility at Canobolas Rural Technology High School.
Under the program, school students from Canobolas, Molong Central School, Anson Street School and Blayney High School have access to a state of the art health training facility as part of their studies.
Students who successfully complete health subjects at school to an appropriate standard are guaranteed access to Charles Sturt University's or a TAFE nursing program.
School of Nursing
- Canobolas Rural Technology High School
- Orange Molong Centre School
- Molong Blayney High School
- Blayney Anson Street Special School
- Orange Western Institute of TAFE
- 2008 -