Hello Koalas Public Sculpture Initiative
Hello Koalas is a bold, ambitious and imaginative sculpture project, which celebrates one of Australia's iconic animals – the Koala.
A collaboration with the Port Macquarie community, the project is designed to generate a sense of fun and surprise for everyone who comes across one of the creatively decorated koalas resting in parkland, lazing by the beach, waiting outside the shops, or playing with school kids.
An inspirational public sculpture event, it helps to promote the region and to attract tourism investment and regional development.
Head of Campus, Port Macquarie
- Port Macquarie Hastings Council
- Bago Vineyards
- Billabong Koala and Wildlife park
- Carbon Reduction Institute Cassegrain Wines
- The Little Brewing Company
- The Observatory Hotel Port News
- and many more sponsors and supporters