Goulburn Ovens Institute of TAFE (GOTAFE)
GOTAFE is the largest vocational education provider in regional Victoria, with a focus on building a better community by inspiring people to succeed.
Overview of partnership
Charles Sturt study locations at Wagga Wagga and Wangaratta offer excellent facilities for students in Animal and Veterinary Sciences courses. Wagga Wagga Campus facilities include
- state-of-the-art, purpose-built clinical and pre-clinical centres
- an Equine Centre
- an on-campus farm and laboratories where you will work with real animals on campus.
Charles Sturt in Wangaratta has similar animal science and veterinary sciences facilities, plus labs and clinical spaces and a specialist veterinary technology simulated training equipment.
Regardless of whether you are studying online, all students must attend mandatory intensive schools at Wangaratta in the first, second and third year (depending on the selected stream) of the program.
Students are enrolled at Charles Sturt University and have access to services and support provided by the University.
The Centre provides a range of modern facilities, including:
- lecture theatres and tutorial rooms
- interactive video teaching and information technology facilities
- a state-of-the-art science laboratory
- a student learning commons.
Computer labs accommodating both Charles Sturt University and GOTAFE students allow you to access information in the one virtual environment.
For more information or to apply:
- See our Bachelor of Veterinary Technology
- Free call within Australia: 1800 DEGREE (1800 334 733)
- Outside Australia, call +61 2 6338 6077
For more information about the partnership contact:
Tahnee Wise Project Officer
Office of Global Engagement and Partnerships