Support for students
We aim to ensure students can participate fully in their studies. Our Disability Service provides advice, support and adjustments for students with a disability. Our The Student Liaison Officer (Disability) can help with:
- general advice and assistance
- issues around disclosure of your disability to other staff and students
- support strategies tailored to your personal circumstance
- contact with academic and administrative staff
- referral to and communication with relevant services or agencies
- access to specialised resources and services
- campus access information
Support for staff
We are committed to providing an accessible and inclusive workplace where staff with disability can fully participate in their roles.
We work with staff who have a temporary or permanent medical condition, injury or disability that impacts on their ability to do their job by:
- taking steps to ensure that their workplace is accessible
- introducing reasonable workplace accommodations to suit their circumstances
- supporting them to meet the inherent requirements of their position
You can reach the Charles Sturt Disability Service by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide an accessible environment for all students, staff, visitors and the community.
Equity and diversity support
We provide support for people from a large variety of backgrounds.
We proudly acknowledge our support of Indigenous culture in CSU's philosophy of 'Sharing learning in Wiradjuri country'.