Offices & Divisions
The Vice-Chancellor is the President and Chief Executive Officer of the University accountable to University's governing body.
Provost and Office of the DVC (Academic)
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Vice-President (DVC Academic) is responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the activities of the Faculties and the learning support divisions of the University, and is a member of the Vice- Chancellor's Leadership Team.
- Faculty of Arts and Education
- Faculty of Business, Justice & Behavioural Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Division of Learning and Teaching
- Division of Library Services
Office of the DVC (Research and Engagement)
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Vice-President (DVC Research and Engagement) is responsible for research; research training; partnership with industry and end-users to enhance research and maximise research impact; international education; national and international education partnerships; and Indigenous education, and is a member of the Vice Chancellor's Leadership Team.
- Office of Industry and Community Engagement
- Office of Global Engagement
Office of the PVC Research and Innovation
Office of the DVC (Students)
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor (DVC Students) is responsible for the provision of excellent services and support to our students from initial enquiry through to Alumni, and is a member of the Vice-Chancellor's Leadership Team
- Division of Student Services
- Division of Student Administration
- The Advancement Office
- Division of Marketing and Communication
- Office of Student Safety and Wellbeing
Office of the Chief Operating Officer
The Portfolio includes the functions of Finance, Information Technology, Facilities Management, People and Culture and Strategy and delivers professional services and support to the University community commanding the management and deployment of a significant asset base.
- Division of Finance
- Division of Strategy
- Division of People and Culture
- Division of Facilities Management
- Division of Information Technology